Want to enter America’s fast growing, multi-billion dollar cannabis industry?
Would you like to be your own boss, set your own hours, travel freely, and enjoy the highest quality cannabis products in the world?
Learn how you can start making money legally with cannabis. Among the topics we will explore:
* The best type of cannabis business to start right now
* How to get up and running quickly
* Common mistakes first-time cannabis entrepreneurs make
* HIPAA rules and compliance for cannabis vendors
* Must-have characteristics for your cannabis business idea
* How to write a business plan investors will love
* Cannabis investment landscape & opportunities
* How to get started in NY despite the current legal landscape
Learn and ask questions at a panel discussion with three cannabis business experts:
* Peter Ragonetti co-founded Seven-Ten Creations in 2016 with the goal of creating cannabis edibles that are effective and truly taste great. Seven-Ten’s flagship product “Happy Chews” has 7 SKUs and 14 flavor profiles that are sold in over 40 dispensaries in Colorado. Peter is an industrial designer who holds over 100 patents, and he has helped other inventors launch over 1000 products. Peter teaches industrial design at Pratt Institute, and is a co-founder of FLEKS3D and Brooklyn Product Lab.
* Felipe (Phil) Gonzalez is Head Dreamer at Startegist, a product design and branding consultancy. He is currently developing Milk, a new line of bongs and cannabis implements. Phil has done branding strategy for numerous cannabis edibles companies, including Betty’s Eddies and Happy Chews. He worked with the Canopy Accelerator in Colorado and numerous emerging dispensaries in Portland, Oregon. Just out of college, Phil started as a Quirky.com inventor and quickly became one of Quirky’s Top-10 Inventors globally.
* D.K. Smith is managing director of the Brooklyn Innovation incubator. He is a serial entrepreneur who founded and sold two marketing communications companies. D.K. helps cannabis founders develop sustainable growth strategies and get investor funding. In 2011 he helped with one of the first applications for a medicinal cannabis clinic in New Jersey. He began working on the legalization of cannabis with NORML in the mid 1990’s. D.K. is a founding member of Brooklyn Angels investor group; co-producer of Angel Week NY; and a co-founder of Brooklyn Product Lab.
By the end of this workshop you will be inspired, well-informed, and empowered. Come network with like-minded people, and get your questions answered.
Food and refreshments will be served.
NOTE: THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CANNABIS CONSUMPTION OR TRANSACTING PERMITTED. Please respect our great facility and our crappy laws.